soupe au pistou les montilles - natural health magazine dec/jan 2008
- didn't measure anything.
- i used 1 leek, 1 carrot, handful of green beans, part of a potato, 1 zucchini, and basically everything else measured by what looked right.
- i didn't saute the leeks and carrots first.
- i dumped everything into the crock pot except for the pistou and let it go overnight.
- instead of fresh basil, i used herbes de provence for the pistou. seemed appropriate, and i put herbes de provence in everything anyway.
in the future:
- i would boil the macaroni separately rather than letting it cook in the soup overnight. it kind of disintegrated.
- and i think i would chop the potato finer so that it will disintegrate.